BlueBack Advisors (BlueChip)
BlueChip is a comprehensive employee wellness program for Connecticut’s Credit Unions. The program focuses on awareness, prevention and health education. Through a turnkey technology portal, employees and their families learn about their health baseline as well as ways that they can personally improve their habits, reduce their risk factors, and better manage or avoid chronic conditions. The program also includes fun challenges where employees can participate in friendly competition with their coworkers as well as employees of other credit unions to keep them engaged in building healthy, lifelong habits.
Through the BlueChip program, credit unions can reward employees for getting actively engaged in their health. Participation is tracked and measurable so credit unions know that employees are engaged. The BlueChip team provides strategic wellness planning and support to the credit unions so that the program delivers results that not only improve health but improve your business overall. In addition, the BlueChip team manages all communications and reporting associated with the program.
BlueChip allows League members, including spouses and children, to offer large company wellness solutions to their employees while also contributing to building a healthy, vibrant community amongst credit unions.
Benefits to League Members:
- Improve overall worksite culture
- Positively impact employee health
- Lower costs associated with poor health including reduced productivity, absenteeism, disability and presenteeism
- Ability to offer a comprehensive wellness program that will impact recruitment and retention of top talent
- Strengthen the sense of community and foster connections between the credit unions through monthly challenges, wellness education and events
For more information, please email Meghan Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.TeamBlueChip.com
Team BlueChip Helps You Get Fit For Life
BlueChip™ is in it for life – your life! We’re here to help you get on the right track with our unique health improvement program.