New England’s Trusted Resource in Payments
NEACH is committed to educating our members to successfully originate and receive ACH transactions. Our staff of Accredited ACH Professionals provides the expertise, tools, and resources you need to navigate and utilize the ACH Network to increase revenue and enhance member services.
As a non-profit association, we subscribe to a genuine member focus of people helping people, our goal is to serve our members. No matter your size, as a NEACH member, you matter.
As a direct, voting member of the National ACH Association (NACHA), we solicit member feedback prior to voting on amendments to NACHA Operating Rules to ensure your specific needs and concerns are heard.
NEACH also provides a variety of high quality services, including:
- AAP Certification and Continuing Education Credits
- NCP Certification and Continuing Education Credits
- ACH and Payments Education
- ACH Rules and Regulations Hotline
- Custom On-Site Education
- Operations and Payments Conferences
- Payments Management and Strategy Services
Senior Director, Membership Services